Hello, my name is Taylor!
It is so nice to virtually meet you! My name is Taylor, and you guessed it, I’m from Toronto, Canada. A little bit about me:
- I am 23 years old
- I completed my undergrad at the University of Toronto and graduated in 2019.
- I am currently working towards completing a Master’s of Marketing at the Schulich School of Business.
- I am a freelance social media manager.
- My dream job would look a lot alike Emily’s for the Netflix show “Emily in Paris.”
- I live for adventure and travel; I am a total adrenaline junkie.
- I am the eldest of two siblings who never fail to make me laugh.
- I love to cook and bake! Finding ways to make traditionally “unhealthy” dishes more nutritious while still tasting delicious is my specialty.
- Living in Canada means making the most of every season. In the winter you can find me on the slopes, and in the summer, there is nothing better than a day spent on the lake.
- I have a cat named Lulu that I recused about a year and a half ago. I say cat lightly because she acts more like a dog most days.
- One of my most favourite foods is Mac n’ Cheese… YUM!
- I believe the key to personal happiness is prioritizing your mind, body and soul.
I would love to get to know you better! Head over to the contact page and say hello!